CD PROJEKT RED
The Witcher Adventure Game review
500 MB available space
The Witcher Adventure Game Review
The Witcher Adventure Game is an app created by CD PROJEKT RED. The Witcher Adventure Game was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
The Witcher Adventure Game is a digital adaptation of CD PROJEKT RED’s board game set in the brutal fantasy universe of monster slayer Geralt of Rivia. Travel across the beautifully rendered world of The Witcher and complete a variety of quests — hunt deadly beasts, solve ancient mysteries, and more.
Take on the role of one of four distinct characters known from the books and video games: monster slayer Geralt of Rivia; cunning sorceress Triss Merigold; dwarven warrior Yarpen Zigrin; and roguish bard Dandelion. Each character has unique skills and multiple ways of overcoming obstacles — the choice is yours: do you fight your way to victory, call on your charm or try your hand at diplomacy?
Explore a land of mystery and spin your own unique tale each time you play. The Witcher Adventure Game is set in the rich universe created by internationally renowned novelist Andrzej Sapkowski. Whether you’re a long time fan or this is your first contact with The Witcher universe, The Witcher Adventure Game will pull you in with its deep backstory and high replayability.
- Simple, easy to understand rules, and intuitive gameplay mechanics
- 4 unique heroes with different skills and approaches to problem solving
- Over 288 cards to discover and 30 monsters to deal with
- Art design taken straight from the critically acclaimed Witcher series of video games
- Different gameplay modes: play against AI or your friends, with options for both online multiplayer and hot seat
- Achievement and leaderboard support