MicroProse Software, Inc
Sid Meier's Covert Action (Classic) review
100 MB available space
Sid Meier's Covert Action (Classic) Review
Sid Meier's Covert Action (Classic) is an app created by MicroProse Software, Inc. Sid Meier's Covert Action (Classic) was first published on . Sid Meier's Covert Action (Classic) is currently available on Steam.
Sid Meier's Covert Action - A Techno-Thriller From the Case Files of Max Remington.
In the 1990's our national nightmares are haunted by wild-eyed political extremists, greedy and ruthless drug lords, and lunatic military dictators. For too long we have felt powerless to stop them.
But now, award-winning game designer Sid Meier takes us around the globe with super-spy Max Remington to challenge these threats and neutralize their shadowy schemes of terrorism, smuggling and extortion. A seasoned veteran of modern, hi-tech undercover operations, Remington always obeys the two main rules of Covert Action: 1. Use your intelligence. 2. If Rule one fails, use your other weapons.
- Intelligence: Recognize Faces, Break Codes, Unravel plots and sub-plots to determine how sub-plots fit together in the larger scheme, Decide which leads to follow, which to ignore
- Weapons: Guns, Fragmentation grenades, Stun grenades, Remote-control bombs, Tear gas
- World travel: 3 Continents, 50 cities
- Variety: Work for CIA, Mossad(Israeli), MI5 (British), Unlimited number of cases to solve
- Realism:Crucial decisions international agents face every day, cases based on today's headlines.