Green Lava Studios
Fenix Rage review
100 MB available space
Fenix Rage Review
Fenix Rage is an app designed by Green Lava Studios. Fenix Rage was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam.
Fenix’s village was decimated by a huge explosion, leaving only our hero and the mysterious Oktarus. As Fenix, track down this shadowy villain through nine worlds, defeating brutal bosses and hundreds of minions bent on your destruction.
Fenix Rage mechanics are unique yet simple – infinite jump and dash paired with instant restarts. Race through hundreds of increasingly difficult levels, with new mechanics like fire, ice and jump portals. Each level has a split-second of opportunity for passage through the hordes of unrelenting enemies; either approach the obstacles through trial and error or pause to mentally traverse the level and plan for an optimal route. Try to top the leaderboards while listening to slick retro-inspired music and dashing through fantastic environments.
- Over 200 Levels: Each with varying enemies and obstacles to overcome, as well as cookies to collect! (Milk not included)
- Nine Worlds: Varied and vastly unique worlds to traverse and conquer, each with their own unique challenges including hard-as-nails boss fights.
- Instantaneous Pace of Play: You will die… a lot. Luckily we have insta-spawns so players never have to wait long to try and try again.
- Rapid-Fire Gameplay: Deviously designed levels featuring one-touch death enemies will force you to play quick and think quicker.
- Leaderboards: Can you beat your friends? If it ain’t posted you didn’t beat it.
- Arcade Mini-Games: Need a break from the beating? The unlockable mini-games are just as addictingly and only slightly less frustrating than the actual game.
- Challenge Mode: Limited jumps. Limited Dashes. This should actually be called “HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!” Mode.
- God Mode: ???
- Cookies: Collect enough cookies to unlock Fenix Rage level-themed cookie recipes. Bake them. Eat them. Rage on.