Beware of Trains review
1 GB available space
Beware of Trains Review
Beware of Trains is an application designed by SIMAGINATION. Beware of Trains was first published on . It is accessible for Steam.
So you have been fired from your comfy, well paid, corporate job and now you just want to watch the world burn. Careful what you wish for!
Waiting for a train to St. Elsewhere you affectionately applied to a job offer posted on Phasebook saying you can become the Master of Trains. To your amazement you got a call seconds later from an unknown number. All you remember is picking up and...
You rule the train stations across time and space. Your job is to master the railway demolition and create ultimate train-mayhem. Fulfill Deaths’ special wishes and maybe, maybe you will get a promotion.
You will encounter the irresponsible, the entitled, the vain, the rich and famous, the creepy and all the others who think they can make it.
Execute. Them. All.
Beware of Trains is a twisted, violent puzzle sandbox unlike anything you have seen before.
- Two different gameplay modes:
Normal - where you have to solve a series of violent puzzle quests
Chaos Mode - a sandbox-like mode where you can totally unleash your creativity and aim for a highest chaos score.
- Limitless ways to complete any level - derailing, explosions, crowd control, railtrack manipulations and more… The choice is yours.
- Lots of various tools to aid you in your goal - landmines, boosters, derailers, yummy donuts, explosive barrels and many, many more!
- Ability to stop or slow down time - pause the action, watch it from every angle or enable bullet time and create awesome cinematic shots.
- Ability to record and save GIF replays - share your mayhem with the world.
- Three various map themes with a tons of black humor.