500 MB available space
Antihero is an application created by Tim Conkling. Antihero was first published on . It is currently available on Steam, Other.
Antihero is a fast-paced digital board game with an (Oliver) Twist. Recruit street urchins, hire thugs, start a gang, upgrade your guild, steal everything... and bribe, blackmail, and assassinate your way to victory. Includes a story-driven campaign, AI skirmishes, and intense online and offline PvP.
- Underground Street Wars! Play through the story-driven campaign, skirmish against the AI, and jump online in casual and ranked PvP multiplayer.
- Challenge Your Friends! Invite friends to play asynchronously or increase the pressure in a Live Match. Set up custom “House Rules” and tailor the game to your tastes!
- Take over the city! Protect what's yours. Infiltrate businesses, sneak into estates, set traps, and steal everything. The city’s riches are yours – if your opponent doesn’t take them first.
- Sneakery, Stabbery, and Skullduggery! Upgrade your guild, recruit street urchins, hire thugs, start a gang… and bribe, blackmail and assassinate the opposition. There are many paths to the top.
- Manage a healthy economy. Spend your ill-gotten riches to hire new recruits, upgrade your thieving skills, and acquire deadly weapons. Gold is a thief’s best friend!
- Rise to the top! See how you rank among all Master Thieves in the in-game leaderboards.